Firstly, we would like to let you know that our company has taken all necessary measures and has developed all appropriate policies in order to be in absolute compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and to provide the highest possible level of protection for all those engage with it.
Furthermore, you should know that:
The Data Controller is the company «Akg Exclusive Development Pc», whose registered office is in 10 Socratous Str., 16673 Voula, Athens, Greece. You can get in touch with us about any issue that concerns you in regards to our keeping and processing your data, through the following telephone number and email address: tel. +30 6945891484, email: Info@magnificent-Blue.com.
The Data Protection Authority is responsible for application of the regulatory framework regarding personal data in Greece, whose contact information you can find on this website: http://www.dpa.gr/.
DATA WE COLLECT
1. Personal information with which you provide us, as a visitor/ registered user
- When you visit our website and our social networking sites, we ask you to provide us with some information about you
- This information may include:
- Personal details, such as first name, last name and email address. On occasion you may be asked to give us a phone number and other personal information, such as age, a title to use to refer to you, country of residence, passport number, information about your stay. This data is collected from information that you give us through your contact with us, via online platform, email, or telephone.
- Moreover, during your navigation on our website, IP address and Cookies data may be included in the aforementioned data (see par. 9 for details).
2. WHEN DO WE ASK FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR CONSENT?
- When you ask to receive updates on promotional activities (newsletters).
- When you submit questions or requests regarding our services.
- When you want to submit a complaint or report a problem you faced.
3. PURPOSE AND DURATION OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Your personal data is collected by us and used:
- For promotional activities regarding our services, as long as you have consented for us to contact you. Particularly, we will only contact you via email about our services, contests, offers, promotions or special events.
- To reply to questions, booking/ reservation requests, regarding our services and to enter into contracts.
- To contact you, in case it is deemed necessary because of one of the aforementioned reasons
Your personal data is kept exclusively for as long as it takes to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, and no longer than 6 months in addition to this time. Some personal details are kept at least for as long as is requested by law (e.g. for tax related purposes).
4. LEGAL INTEREST
You should know that we may store and use personal data that you gave us, if we deem it necessary, to comply with applicable legislation, or a legal process in development, or if it is in the interest of protecting a person’s life, as well as to ensure the quality of our services.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
According to the new Regulation for the protection of natural persons regarding personal data processing and on the free movement of data, you have the following rights:
A. Access and information: you have the right to be informed by us about which of your data we have collected, for what purpose, for how long we intend to keep it, and to whom we might transfer it, especially when it comes to third countries.
B. Correction: you can ask us to correct or fill in incorrect or incomplete information that we keep about you.
C. Limitation and processing opposition: you can ask us to limit or stop processing your personal data if you think that the information we have collected and keep is inaccurate, or if you no longer desire to receive informative and promotional messages about our products.
D. Transfer: you can ask to receive a copy of your data that we keep, and/ or transfer it to another processor for you.
E. Deletion: you can ask us to delete your personal data, meaning details and information that we keep, if you want to withdraw your consent to our keeping and processing it, according to the above, and, of course, if your date is subject to illegal processing, violating the Regulation about personal data protection. In any case, any opposition or request to delete your data may render our service provision impossible. It may also be impossible for legal reasons. If you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact us via email: Info@magnificent-Blue.com.
6. PRIVACY SECURITY MEASURES
You should know that the data we collect is stored at a secure server, protected by password and firewall. Our company applies policies and technical measures that aim to ensure, as much as possible, the safety and integrity of all the information, including your personal data.
7. We do not transfer your personal data information that we collect with the aforementioned ways to third parties inside or outside the European Union, however, if it is required in order to ensure our legal interest, your personal data will continue to be subject to appropriate safeguards that are provided by law, and we will primarily ensure that they are protected as they would within the EU.
8. Along with many other commercial organizations we collect data in order to monitor the use of this website. During this process we do NOT collect recognizable personal data. We collect exclusively information regarding the number of visitors and the original domain name of the Internet service provider. This information is used to understand use of the website and can be shared with other companies or other third parties.
9. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW ARE THEY USED?
The technically essential Cookies are of vital importance for the proper function of our website, and allow you to browse and make use of its functions. These Cookies do not recognize your individual identity.
Performance Cookies collect information about the way in which you use our website. These Cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that do not identify any visitor. They are used exclusively for the improvement of our website’s performance.
This policy enters into force on May 25th 2018.